Join the Team
We are always looking for self-motivated individuals with a passion for synthetic organic and organometallic chemistry to join our team. There are different levels at which interested candidates can join our group:
1. Graduate Studies (M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
New opening with scholarship in the area of "transition metal-mediated catalysis and green chemistry" !!! Singaporeans are highly encouraged to apply.
2. Honours Project (Final Year Project, FYP)
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to do a vacation project/lab attachment of several weeks to learn the basic synthetic skills required for the project and get a "taste" of real research. There are no obligations from either students' or supervisor's side with regard to the final project selection.
3. UROPS (Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme in Science)
4. Visiting Researcher/Attachment Student/Vacation Project Student
Note: Only self-funded students will be considered. We do not provide any financial support, and only consumables related to the research project will be covered.
5. Postdoctoral Fellow (International, Singaporeans and SPR) & Research Assistants (Singaporeans and SPR)
Due to the increase of spam applications, candidates applying for a postdoctoral or research assistant position in our laboratory should provide the following documents:
1. A sincere and properly addressed cover letter highlighting the motivations to join our group. This letter should also include evidence of the candidates's awareness of our chemistry and proposed contributions.
2. A CV including publication list
3. Three recommendation letters or Names of Referees (only for PostDocs)
Application not fulfilling these requirements will be treated as SPAM and deleted immediately.
We are looking for a skillful, creative and passionate organometallic chemist to join our dynamic team!*
Interested candidates can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In all cases, candidates are required to be good team members with a good work attitude, committed, hardworking and responsible. In return, we provide a holistic training in chemistry.