Join the Team
We are always looking for self-motivated individuals with a passion for synthetic organic and organometallic chemistry to join our team. There are different levels at which interested candidates can join our group:
1. Graduate Studies (M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
New opening with scholarship in the area of "transition metal-mediated catalysis and green chemistry" !!! Singaporeans are highly encouraged to apply.
2. Honours Project (Final Year Project, FYP)
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to do a vacation project/lab attachment of several weeks to learn the basic synthetic skills required for the project and get a "taste" of real research. There are no obligations from either students' or supervisor's side with regard to the final project selection.
3. UROPS (Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme in Science)
4. Visiting Researcher/Attachment Student/Vacation Project Student
5. Postdoctoral Fellow
Due to the increase of spam applications, candidates applying for a postdoctoral position in our laboratory should provide the following documents:
1. A sincere and properly addressed cover letter highlighting the motivations to join our group. This letter should also include evidence of the candidates's awareness of our chemistry and proposed contributions.
2. A CV including publication list
3. Three recommendation letters
Application not fulfilling these requirements will be treated as SPAM and deleted immediately.
*Currently, we do not have any funded positions for PostDocs!*
Interested candidates can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In all cases, candidates are required to be good team members with a good work attitude, committed, hardworking and responsible. In return, we provide a holistic training in chemistry.